Joseph Grace Brands
RBT Champagne Saber
Celebrate with this beautiful and modern Champagne saber.
- Includes timeless black steel stand for display and storage
- Ergonomic angles for ease of use
- Modern design with premium materials
How to saber a bottle of Champagne:
- Chill neck of Champagne bottle in ice for 10 minutes. Keep cork cage on bottle when icing.
- Remove all foil and wire cage from bottle.
- Locate the seam that leads up to the lip of the bottle.
- Hold bottle with your non-dominant hand at a 30-degree angle, place thumb in the punt of the bottle. Top of bottle should be angled away from body
- Rest the blade flat against the glass on the seam.
- In one swift motion, run the blade along the seam of the bottle, strike the lip and follow through.
- The cork and the lip will separate from the neck of the bottle.